Friday, November 18, 2011

Random Photos from Recent Times

I know I haven't been good about blogging lately, and it seems I have slacked off a bit on taking pictures regularly as well.  So, without further ado, here are some random photos I have taken recently that do not necessarily go together.

My mom bought the kids a foam floor mat/puzzle at Costco recently, and I discovered you can make them into fun cubes.  And Baylor discovered he can fit into them.



Mollie has decided that she is old enough to determine what she wants to eat, when she wants to eat it, and will retrieve it from my mom's pantry when she so chooses.


My sister made eclairs recently.  Like homemade, honest-to-goodness eclairs.  I didn't like eclairs before but said I would try them anyway ... I ate two.


Aunt Christine and the kiddos flexed their muscles.


And smiled with the little man.


I turned thirty on November 7th.  This is one of two pictures of me on my birthday; I thought Baylor had gotten jelly on my sweater.


Baylor has taken to pouring over all the toy catalogs my parents have been getting in the mail lately and has fallen in love with a parking ramp race track from Toys to Grow On in the process.  Oh boy!


The kids had me build a restaurant for them out of foam blocks and pillows the other day.  It was quite adorable.


Baylor got to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving for the first time ever, and he quickly fell in love with Snoopy and Woodstock's antics.  His screeching laughter was quite infectious.

My mom, always a fan of the Christmas season, busted out How the Grinch Stole Christmas the other day, and Baylor got to snuggle with Aunt Christine while she read it.



Baylor's love for ice cream has taken hold of our little family and now, more than ever, we've been enjoying dessert after dinner.  Here I am, all done with my ice cream.


There's Baylor, halfway through a bowl of "green" (mint chocolate chip) ice cream.


And there's Mollie, hamming it up for the camera while eating her ice cream finger-lick by finger-lick.


The kids also got to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas on DVD this week (three times, so far, to be exact) and they are both in love with Max, the Grinch's adorable, lovable dog/reindeer.


So there you have it.  A weird little mash-up of some of the things we've been up to lately.

No comments: