This list comes from the September 2010 issue of Whole Living magazine and was written by Terri Trespicio. I love this list. I thought I'd share it with you. I hope it speaks to you like it speaks to me.
1. Your body already knows how to heal itself; you just have to get out of its way.
2. Go ahead - vent a little. Think of it as detox for the soul.
3. Good posture isn't about rigidity, but fluidity.
4. When you can appreciate being alone, you're rarely lonely.
5. Clutter is the by-product of indecision. Make sure everything in your space is there because you choose to keep it.
6. You may not be in school anymore, but there's always more to learn.
7. True sufficiency doesn't mean having plenty; it means having enough.
8. Pay attention to how you walk. Ask yourself what you're rushing toward - or away from.
9. Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create.
10. Lead with your heart, not your ego.