Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Absence

Hello.  How are you?  I have been busy.  Clearly too busy to write on here, no matter how much I may have wanted to.  And boy have I wanted to.  But between a bunch of appointments (annuals, semi-annuals, monthly, and maintenance for ADD and a new eye problem), my kids getting up earlier than usual, my husband traveling, our weekends being jam-packed, and everything else, my life has gotten a bit out of hand.  I'm so sorry for my absence here and hope to be back at it VERY soon.  To my small readership, please don't leave me.  I haven't deserted this space.  It just had to fall to the back burner for a while.  But I will get things figured out and things will get up and running again with pictures and stories here soon.

Until then ...

I hope all is well in your world.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: