Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Birthday, Little Sister!

Yesterday was my dear sister's birthday, and while I wanted to post this last night and couldn't because our internet stopped working just as I was beginning to work on it I figured better late than never.

To say that I am lucky to have Christine as a sister would be an understatement.  She is funny, smart, beautiful, and a good friend.  






She can also be a bit silly, infusing our lives with laughter since childhood.




She's traveled, and she's amazing at arranging trips to get the most out of the experience.




She's been there for me on the biggest days of my life.


And though she seemed a little uncomfortable holding Baylor at first, ...


... she soon turned into a most amazing aunt to my two little ones.



Oh, and did I mention the girl can bake?


So here's to my sister!

We hope you had the happiest of birthdays!



Be sure to enjoy those glow-in-the-dark Lego earrings the kids picked out for you!


Christine (a.k.a., Aunt Crrrstine), we appreciate you, we love you, and we are so lucky to have you in our lives!

Happy, happy birthday, little sister!

No comments: