Saturday, February 25, 2017

A Few of My Favorite Things: T-Shirts

There have been some pretty awesome t-shirts that have come out since the election and inauguration.  I may have acquired a few of them.  (All of them are short-sleeved, by the way; it is just way too cold to even try them on without a long-sleeved something underneath.)

I got this one at BootsTees on Etsy, and while it is a little big on me I love the sentiment enough to look right past it.  I was especially excited to have it in time to wear to our Girl Scout meeting where I taught the girls about being courageous and strong.



I got this one from HensandChicas on Etsy, and it is so incredibly soft.


And I got this one for Christmas!  The shirt itself is a little more stiff than the others, but I know it will soften with time and I LOVE the font.


Will any of these t-shirts change the world?  Nope.  But the words on them mean something to me.  They make me feel empowered and invigorated, even on days when I'm not at the top of my game.  And that's got to be worth something, right?



*Also, I apologize for the picture quality.  I took them all myself - major props to anyone who can do this and come out with outstanding photos - and I did the best I could.

No comments: