Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good Day, Sunshines!

With the end of spring comes the beginning of the summer sun, and I am loving sharing it with my little sunshines.  We spend a decent amount of time at my parents' house where there is just so much to do.  Mowing ...



... flying kites ...





... and helping Oma transplant flowers make for a busy day and lots of fun.







I am proud to say that, after all their hard work, I managed to actually get the snapdragons they took out of my mom's flower bed into the ground at our house safely, and they are thriving!  I do not have much of a green thumb, so this is an awesome accomplishment for me.

Of course, after the gardening was done, Baylor decided to lock himself in my sister's car.  (I am waiting for my "parent of the year" award in the mail any day now ...)


He knew how to unlock it, but he was having too much fun.


Eventually someone ran in the house to retrieve the spare set so we could unlock the car and get some air in there before it got too hot.

As the weather warms, I am so looking forward to all the little adventures we're going to have together!

No comments: