Friday, August 17, 2012

South Haven: Sleepy Buddy

Jumping back to the first part of our vacation ...

One night we decided to go to dinner at a place called Cousins Restaurant & R.V. Park, though I don't remember exactly how we arrived at the decision in the first place.  In any case, we went, we ordered, and we ate.  It was as we were finishing up that we noticed just exactly how tired Baylor was.  He couldn't keep his head off the table and couldn't really keep his eyes open, even though we were sitting there badgering him.  So my mom scooped him up, as much as you can "scoop" him these days, and snuggled with him in the booth.  (Sorry the below video is sideways ... my sister forgot, as it is so easy to do when video taping with a regular point-and-shoot camera, that you can't turn the camera to a vertical position and have the video come out vertical too.)


Sound asleep.  So sound asleep in fact, that he stayed asleep even after being transferred ...


... to my dad's arms.  And then even asleep in the car after that.  



My, my!  The little dude was tired!


No comments: