Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Take-Me-Back Tuesday: Start-of-the-Summer Swim

You know when the weather starts to get warm, even when you're still in school, but the water is calling you?  Even better if it's still hot at the end of the day and you can skip the dreaded sunscreen, right?

Well, the kids got that magical first swim in at the beginning of June, and the sun shone so perfectly that it begged to be photographed.  Here are some of my favorites from that first swim of this summer.










You just have to love those start-of-the-summer swims!


(I know it's been a long while since I've written ... like a really, really long while ... but I take pictures all the time to post on here, and I'm hoping to get back to writing on here.  I like the creative outlet of it and sharing pictures with loved ones far away (Hi, Grandma and Grandpa!!!).   So, for those of you who might actually still be reading in spite of my extended absence, thank you for sticking with me!  I hope to write again VERY soon!!)

No comments: