Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Which Photo Would You Choose?

Alright, I know this might be the cheater's way out of a pickle, but I could really use some help.  I bought a Groupon for a canvas print a while back and it's about to expire (22nd).  And, for the life of me, I cannot figure out which picture to get printed.  The print will be 16"x20" and can go anywhere in our house, but we have a potential spot over our mantel.  Here are the options, all taken by either me or one of my family members.

Option 1: The Duomo in Florence, Italy.



Option 2:  Covered path in Tuscany.


Option 3:  Tree-lined path in Paris, France.


Option 4:  Phlox in Charlevoix, Michigan.  (vertical)


Option 5:  Phlox in Charlevoix, Michigan.  (horizontal)

Option 6:  Window boxes in Venice, Italy.  (horizontal)



Option 7:  Window boxes in Venice, Italy.  (vertical)


These photos have already been cropped to the correct proportions, so they would be printed as-is.  If I was to get one for over our mantle, it would probably have to be horizontal; just something to keep in mind.

So, dear readers, what do you think?  Which one do you think I should choose?  Help me ... please!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

I vote for option because you can pull the color of the flowers out for other details in the room. However, I do love Option 5 because I think it is very pretty.

Oma said...

Option 3 - tree lined streetinParis