Friday, October 14, 2011

She Likes to Wink and Drink Pink Ink ...

Remember that post I wrote a while back (okay, it was about two and a half years ago ...) about wanting a tattoo?  Well ...







I got a couple last Sunday.  The one on my side reads, "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."  It's something Christopher Robin says to Winnie the Pooh, and I love it.  (Clearly.)  The one on my wrist - seen above with a protective film over it - says "breathe".  It's my calming word, and I wanted to have it close by.

I love them both, and I'll be honest ... I plan on getting more.  I want to have at least one for the kids, though I have a couple in mind.  But for now I have these, chosen because they were meaningful to me and because their location wouldn't impede my current daily activities (like carrying and caring for the kids).

Happy early 30th to me.

No comments: