Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nicole's Summer Movie Preview!

The summer movie preview at our local movie theatre was yesterday, and my sister and I were unable to attend due to birthday festivities.  (And rightly so; you should do what you want to on your birthday.)  So, to keep up with what is coming out this summer, I bring you ...

Nicole's Summer Movie Preview!

Now, I haven't watched all these trailers so I don't know if they are appropriate for all ages (or even good videos ... I tried to watch a little bit of each one but there are A LOT of them); please view them first if you plan on letting small children watch.

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed compiling it!



And happy (belated) birthday, Christine!  If you want, we can watch these together sometime and dish on our favorites.  Love you!

No comments: