Monday, October 22, 2012

Bryson in Asia: Art Prize and Apple Pie

Later on in the day, the first day, my dad and I headed downtown to check out Art Prize while the kids napped at my parents house.  We were able to take in a lot of awesome, interesting, and amazing artwork, several of which were in the top ten.  









I just had to take a picture of this ... Baylor loves signs and this was a good one!












I thought this exhibit was particularly interesting; the glass figures represent population growth/decline in cities around the world.



This was the winner of the 2012 Art Prize competition.  It was unbelievable in size, scope, and detail, an incredible work of art.



After we got home we had a lovely dinner followed by an absolutely delicious dessert.  My mom makes an amazing apple pie!




What a great end to the first day of Bryson's trip!

No comments: