Tuesday, October 30, 2012

That's What They Said: Good Food, Good Words, and Good Times

(After looking in his bowl and seeing the sprinkles I had put in there ...)
Baylor:  How delightful!


Baylor:  Mommy, have you ever had bressert?
Me:  What's bressert?
Baylor:  Breakfast for dessert!  Do you want some?!
Me:  (smiling)  Sure!
Baylor:  Okay, I'll make pancakes!


Me:  Baylor, what are your three favorite words?
Baylor:  (without hesitation and with a huge grin)  Elevator, escalator, stairs.
Me:  Mollie, what about you?  What are your three favorite words?
Amalia: Ma.
Me:  Okay.
Amalia:  Va.
Me:  Well, that's really more of a syllable ...
Amalia:  Da.  Ga.
Me:  Ooookay.
Baylor:  (to Mollie)  Don't you like elevators?


Baylor:  (running in to show me something he built, smiling)  Mom, am I chubby with these toys?
Me:  Are you chubby?
Baylor:  Yeah.
Me:  No.  You're not chubby?
Baylor: (smiling)  Yeah, I am!  I am chubby with these toys.
Me:  Baylor, do you like that word?
Baylor:  (grinning ear to ear)  Yeah, chubby.  Chubby, chubby, chubby.


Amalia:  On trick or treat, I gonna say, "Smell my feet, give my feet back!  Ah hahahahaha!"
Baylor:  Well, I'm gonna say, "Trick or treat, smell my feet, put some candy on my feet!"





No comments: