Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 269

Today I am grateful that the garage sale my mom, sister, and I have been running the last day-and-a-half is over with.  For some reason, I kind of like having a garage sale, and I think part of that comes with the giant clean-out that must precede said sale.  And this time I am not keeping anything that was in the sale, and only a few things have come back to the house in an attempt to sell them another way (craigslist or e-bay).  I wish I could say that that is because I sold a TON of stuff, but it's actually because I was able to take all the stuff that didn't sell to Goodwill only an hour after the sale was finished.

So my house is a little neater and my pocket has a little extra cash in it.  Win-win!

Have a wonderful night!

No comments: