Monday, August 19, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 279 (still so late)

It's funny how, in the midst of something bad, you can still find things to be grateful for.  My poor Amalia threw up last night and then again this morning, but I am still able to see the good that is around us and that makes me feel at least a little better about the whole situation.  And hey, every little bit counts, right?

Today I am grateful that Mollie was able to get a decent amount of sleep both before she got sick and between "episodes" ... and even a bit after she got sick the second time, now that I think about it.  I have no idea why she threw up, which disturbs me greatly - I am not an easy-going mom of sick children and tend to obsess on the fact until I know what is going on - but I can take comfort in knowing that she at least got some rest that will hopefully go a long way to making her feel better very soon.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: