Monday, December 15, 2008

So Very Tired and So Much To Do

Well, my son has hit a rough patch in his quest to sleep through the night. I don't know why, but for the last four nights he has woken up at least three times to feed. Now, I am not complaining (I know I signed up for this) but I hate seeing him so upset. And the last three nights he has woken up because of gas and a dirty diaper. Poor little man.

And poor mommy. I am so very tired. In all honesty, I should be used to this by now, but I admit I'm not. I'm sure I'll get there eventually; it just seems like it's a long time coming. And really, I should be taking a nap now because he is napping, but I have too much to do and it's all I can think about. I'm almost a little glad that it's super crappy out because it gives me an excuse to stay inside and just get some things done around here.

I spent the better part of last week making gifts (more on this after Christmas), so I'm a bit behind on my Christmas shopping. But it'll get done. And in the process, my baby will get to meet Santa Claus for the first time - hopefully today. Oh, and he'll be dressed appropriately ... more on that when I have pictures to back it up.

No comments: