Saturday, November 13, 2010

29: Two Turntables and a Microphone

So, this week has been busy, but I'm finally getting around to posting a few pictures from my big 29th birthday.

Mollie was all decked out in a little pink dress, enjoying the heck out of her brother's old toys.

Baylor developed a crush on my cousin's girlfriend, Katie.  He's really developing his moves ... look, he's already in her lap!


GiGi and Mollie made faces at each other.


After dinner, Mom broke out our old Fisher Price record player and Baylor found his calling.


Ladies and gents, meet DJ Li'l B!


Ooh, and my dad got some egg nog (for me) and I enjoyed a little on my special day.


It was gooooood!


The ladies and I lounged a bit on the couch ...


... and Grandpa E read Baylor a story.


It was a wonderful day!

No comments: