Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our Friday In Kid-Land


As has become the norm, we spent last Friday night in as a family of four.  Where once my husband and I may have gone on a date or run errands, we now find ourselves in kid-land.  Where snuggles are plentiful.

And little boys grab hold of their mama's camera, cover the flash with a finger or two, and take a self-portrait.



Where baby sisters like to steal blankets.


And little boys tackle their dads and shove their butts in said-dad's face.  (Yup, that's my husband's head in between Little B's legs!)


In no time, kid-land will become tween-land and I won't even be able to tackle my son for a hug.


And those beautiful blue eyes will roll at me more often than they'll sparkle.


But, for now, faux bread will be slobbered upon.


Blue "eggs" will be cooked in the frying pan.


And our little man will jump on his daddy.


We spend our days in kid-land ... and that's okay with me.

No comments: