Monday, November 15, 2010

Master Baker


Blogger is being stupid again and giving me fits.  Grrrr.

Anyhow, the other day we spent some time with my mom and sister, and Baylor got to help them make some peanut butter cookies for some meetings my dad has scheduled for this week.  Any time he sees the mixer out, my little man knows he is in for a good time.

He got to help open the peanut butter ... "righty tighty, leftie loosie".



And he decided that there wasn't enough brown sugar in the mix ... better add more NOW!


He helped plop the peanut butter in.


And wanted to add more brown sugar.


He loves to lean his head over the bowl, breathe in very deeply, and proclaim, "It's delicious!"


Mollie and I had fun watching Baylor's antics and gazing at her reflection in the mirror.


"Umm, Oma, is it supposed to look like that?"


Once everything was all mixed up, Baylor decided to stray from the recipe a bit and add a Clementine.


Mollie and I also watched the birds a bit ... I just love my parents' Looker!


Baylor still wanted to add more Clementines to the mix ...


... but he settled for lining them up in a row ...


... and then getting to peel and eat one himself.  (Which was much better than earlier when he just bit right through the peel.)


The cookies came out wonderful and were indeed quite delicious.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: