Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Thing She Likes to Drink is Ink

Okay, so I would LOVE to get another tattoo. I have two already - a heart with wings near my hip bone and a compass rose on the back of my neck - and I love them both. My rule is that I can only get a tattoo if I have thought about it for at least three months, knowing exactly what I would get and where I would get it. As crazy as it sounds, I'd like to get a tattoo in honor of my son on the inside of my wrist. I have several ideas of what I'd like to get (his birthdate, a turtle, his initials, etc.) but ...

(There's always a but.)

... my husband doesn't like tattoos. Neither do most of my family members.

So what's a girl to do?

2 comments:

Autumn said...

If you figure it out, let me know...I could have posted this same post.

Aubrey said...

When push comes to shove it is your body Sugar. And if I know Bryson he will still think you are dead sexy no matter what.