Friday, February 17, 2012

Splish Splash!

The kids took a bath the other night and I decided to document it, as I hadn't done that in a while and things have changed so much since they both are freely moving about the tub.

Before her bath, or anytime she has to change her clothes I guess, Mollie likes to help take off her diaper.  Being an adorable nearly-two year-old, she does it the prim and proper way, undoing the velcro strips just like they should be.



Of course, she has to lift up her belly to find them first.  It is beyond adorable every time she does it!


Baylor always claims to prefer baths without Mollie, but looking at these pictures I struggle to understand why.  They look like they are having so much fun!




Before Mollie came along, our bath time was relatively dry, as far as the parents were concerned.  Then Miss Mollie, with her energy and silliness, entered our lives and well, bath time has never been the same.  



And I rather like it that way.

No comments: