Sunday, March 11, 2012

Amalia, My Funny Bunny

Amalia is such a funny little girl, and I can't get enough of her quirky little antics!

Like when she does her own hair ...




Or dresses up in this or that ...


Or absolutely insists on wearing one of her brother's old shirts ...


... with her Aunt Christine's glasses, of course.


Or hoovers some raspberries, rocking a top knot all the while ...
(Oh, and yes she does have a shiner there in the picture; I was trying to get a potty seat down from the top of a cabinet in the bathroom when it slipped through my fingers and hit Mollie right under the eye.  It happened on a bad day, and by the end of the evening, Mollie and I were both quite spent from all the tears.)


And who really wants to wear leg warmers on their legs when it's really their arms that are getting cold?

She truly is my funny bunny.

No comments: