Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mollie's First Moments

I have been wanting to post this ever since Bryson told me he was able to take it.  This is the video of Amalia's first moments in the world; the video of her birth.  For those of you that have been following for a while (and since most of you know me personally you probably already know this), you'll remember that I had a c-section with each kid.  We don't have a video of Baylor's birth, so this was quite special, at least for me.

Anyway, without further ado, here's Amalia's entrance into the world.

WARNING:  This is a graphic video of a c-section.  There is blood, some of it gushing.  Don't watch it if you're easily queasy.  



Tough to watch at first, isn't it?  I don't understand how you can pull on a kid's head that much and not damage something.  I'd say make the opening bigger, but ... well it's big enough as it is.

So here's an early happy birthday to my little sweetie!  I can't imagine life without you, Miss Mollie!  I love you love you love you!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Very sweet! Nicole, your commentary in the background is actually what choked me up!

Nicole said...

I felt the same way when I first saw it! I'm just glad you could hear it with everything going on in there. :o)

Aubrey said...

Awww - very beautiful. :)