Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Big Kid Beds!

The last couple of days have been a whirlwind of activity, but we have done it ... both kids are now officially out of infant or toddler digs and into BIG KID BEDS!  Baylor is rockin' the full size bed, courtesy of his convertible crib.  Story time is a lot more fun/interesting now that we can all pile into his bed to read.






For Mollie we had to go out and buy a new twin size bed, and she seems to really like it.  She wanted the bed itself to be pink, but she seemed content with having pink sheets.


As I tucked her in tonight I thought to myself, "Where did my baby go?"  She's just getting so big!  And she was SO excited to be in a big girl bed!


Baylor gets to "nap" in a big boy bed (read: Aunt Christine's bed) at Oma's house, so he was a little less excited and a little more used to the bigger bed.



I can't believe my babies are big enough to be in beds so big.  I'm sure I'll say this again and again, but time is passing by so fast.  *sigh*

1 comment:

rachel said...

Baylor looks so much like you in these pictures!