Sunday, June 24, 2012

Random Pictures from May 2012

I'm crying uncle ... I can't keep up with the pictures I'd like to post.  So here is part one of two catch-up posts to show you the cute/hilarious/interesting pictures that I have neglected to post over the last month or so.  What can I say?  There's always July!

I only took four pictures of Baylor's last day of school and three of them were of Mollie.  She WAS wearing a hilarious outfit of her design, though, and Baylor wasn't much into having his picture taken.  Who says you can't rock some amazingly bold clothes all at the same time?



I don't know what it says about me as a mom that I only have this picture of Baylor (taken by my mom) on his last day of school.  *sigh*  But hey, at least he's flossing, right?


The pigtails just added to the Punky Brewster-ness of her outfit.   It was adorable!


We finally made it to Provin Trails with my husband, and he and Mollie had a blast running down the giant sand hill.


Having had a boy first, I had no idea how opinionated girls can be about their clothing choices.  Giant, ill-placed hat, anyone?


She is, at the very least, prepared to cook.  Chef's hat?  Check!  Two oven mitts?  Check!  Two aprons?  Check!  Awesome?  Most definitely.


One day my parents dropped something off at our house on their way out to run errands.  When Mollie saw they were leaving, she seemed to take that as an invitation and promptly went to put on her shoes.


Purse in hand, she proclaimed she was ready to "run errands".  And she was so cute that they took her!


We even got to go with some friends to Wahlfield Park and walk the trails!  The girls were happy to take a picture together ...


... but Baylor just wanted to look on from the sidelines.



May was good!  On to June ...

No comments: