Monday, November 2, 2020

Thankful November: Day 1 (a day late)

I think I can safely say this year has been difficult for everyone.  At the beginning of the pandemic lockdown, to help my family focus on things that were positive, I asked everyone at dinner what one good thing was for that day; in no time it morphed into all the good things about that day.  I'm happy to say we still do it almost every single night.  Answers range from "you guys" to "my chair" to "getting all my school work done early today" and everywhere in between.  And, at least from my perspective, these moments to focus on the good have helped us through the hard times.

In keeping with that spirit, I thought it might be fun to rev up the old blog and post a month's worth of "good things".  

So here's the first one ... a day late.


A week or two ago, I somehow got the kids to start taking daily walks outside with me.  We haven't gone out in the rain yet, but yesterday we made our first trip out into very cold, snowy weather and it was such a good walk!

No comments: