Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Thankful November: Day 8 (super duper late)

I know this is two days late, but it's important to keep up with things so I'll take you back a couple days and keep this brief.

The 8th was a bit of a rough day.  I started the morning out with a panic attack*, an experience I find particularly exhausting.  It's a difficult way to start out a day, but I kept moving and breathed through it.  And I came out the other side tired, but still here, still ready to move forward with the day.  We worked on moving things around on the porch to make more work space for Bryson's work-from-home office, and soon I'll have things moved around so the other half of the room will be the ultimate reading space for the kids.

Ultimately, I kept going, and for that I am thankful.






* For more information about panic attacks and anxiety attacks, visit this link.

No comments: