Sunday, November 8, 2020

Thankful November: Day 7 (super late)

I almost forgot to post today, but I remembered right as I was shutting down my computer for the night.  Whew!  

Yesterday was my 39th birthday, and I got to spend the day with these three awesome people.


 I also got to enjoy lunch and apple pie with my parents and my sister at their house socially distanced in the garage because the weather was crazy nice for the first time in my life on my birthday.  They made me feel so special, and we all had such a good time!

But most of all, I get to be 39 years old.  I am grateful for every single day on this earth.  I don't feel old.  I feel lucky.

1 comment:

ebnerxia said...

Blue Titanium Art - TITanium Art
TITACERATE rocket league titanium white octane ANTIQUE AT TITONANO ART · TINNATO titanium cerakote ART. Blue titanium art titanium alloy has the classic design of blue titanium vs ceramic flat iron that we have all used before. · TINNATO ART · TINNATO titanium sheets ART.