Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Thankful November: Day 9 (only a little late)

Sometimes it's the little things that make you feel like you really got something done.  As a mom, my kids ask me to do a lot of things for them, and while I say I'll do them, and have every intention of doing them, so many times those things are left incomplete ... or worse, not even started.

But recently Mollie asked me if I could help her bring a little extra light to the cabinet she was using as a Barbie apartment, and I actually followed through on it!  





It didn't take long and it wasn't difficult, but it made her day and that felt so good.  Just a simple strand of fairy lights and sticky tack/poster putty did the job wonderfully.  

As much as I hate to admit it, completing projects is often elusive for me, so seeing one through to the end, no matter how small a project, is a really great feeling.

1 comment:

Admin said...

ADHD & ADD

ADHD er en psykiatrisk diagnose gitt til personer som oppfyller et minimumskrav for kriterier relatert til kroniske forekomster av hyperaktivitet, impulsivitet og / eller vanskeligheter knyttet til organisering og oppmerksomhet...