Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 363

Today I am grateful that Baylor was cooperative and happy during parts of our afternoon/evening that are typically unhappy and obstinate.  He helped me fix the dryer vent problem, even lending me his favorite lamp that my grandpa gave him so I could see inside the duct to clean it out and running inside to shut off the dryer right when I asked him to.  He set the table without balking, without crying, and right when I asked him to.  He picked up his toys when we asked him to, albeit a bit slowly and distractedly.  He even came upstairs for bed without issue.  I made sure to praise him for all his cooperation tonight, and I really hope he knows how truly grateful and proud of him I was this evening.

Have a wonderful night!

No comments: