Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baylor's Birthday: Fruit!

Baylor's big second birthday was this past Tuesday and I have been dying to blog about it and share the pictures, but sadly it has taken me forever to get them into my computer and edited for orientation and red eye.

So, in lieu of the pics of the party and happenings, I thought I'd share with you a little of what we ate ...

Behold, the fruit/yogurt/granola combo! (Yes, I realize this first picture is just of strawberries ... scroll down for the assorted fruit mixture.)



A great idea for parties, dinner, and dessert alike, this is super easy! Just get some assorted fruits - my favorite combination so far has been the one pictured above: strawberries, raspberries, green grapes, red grapes, and blueberries - add some vanilla yogurt, then sprinkle on some granola and you're good to go! It is truly delicious and can be enjoyed by both the young and the not-so-young.

If you're like me and freeze when asked to bring something to a dinner or a party, worry no more; this is a healthy, delicious, easy option for such an occasion - just bring the components (fruit, yogurt, and granola) and let the guests assemble it themselves to their liking.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this idea. And I promise to have pictures of Baylor's 2nd up as soon as possible!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks yummy, I think I will be making some of those with Summer heading our way. Happy birthday Baylor! Looking forward to seeing the birthday pics!