Sunday, September 19, 2010

What's Cookin', Good Lookin'?

I finally got Baylor to wear the adorable apron my sister got for him for his birthday, and we had a little fun in his kitchen.

Before we could start, he put on his oven mitt ... safety first!

Not really sure about the whole apron thing, yet.

Baylor's specialty: burgers! They are pesky little buggers to hold together, though!


Then, since we were going to make a sandwich for Daddy, we fried up some bacon.


That sandwich turned out fine, but the sandwich for me was quite the concoction ... PB&J with all his deli meats and two hot dogs! Yum?


Apparently it was time for dessert, and Baylor fried an orange for the occasion.


It looks ready!


An experimental chef by nature, Baylor decided to broaden his horizons to the main kitchen. I just love watching him use all his body weight to open the freezer!


The other day, he discovered my stash of York Peppermint Patties.


And apparently decided to cook one up, casserole-style.


Aaaand then he bit it through the package. So I broke it open and we shared it.


He's becoming quite the little chef!

No comments: