Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just One Thing ...

I have been wanting to write so much lately. I have had so many thoughts and feelings to share and get off my chest, but between one kid who has been hitting and another who gets up at least once a night and laundry and trying to keep the house in order and sheer exhaustion I have come up short. When I want to write I should be in bed, and when I have time to write I lack the words. I haven't even had as many chances to take pictures lately because of life being so hectic, which is partially why so few have been posted. And the ones I have taken are riddled with red eye and must be fixed before they are shared.

So ...

I'll leave you with my favorite moment of the day. I was bouncing Mollie around her room, cloaked in darkness, listening to the rain pitter patter on the roof. She wasn't really close to tired, but I thought I could will her to drowsiness if I just tried hard enough. All of a sudden, I could feel her little body tense up and she let out an adorable little baby sneeze. I said, "Bless you!"

And in the other room, I hear Baylor say, "Bless you!" too.

He should have been asleep, but he was listening. And he cared. So very sweet.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I just went "awwwwww" out loud. That is adorable.