Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Year of Gratitude: Day 345 (late, as usual)

Today I am grateful for a little bit of perspective and optimism.  Recently my eyes decided to rebel on me again (this first happened right after I turned 30); they have gotten so dry I can no longer wear my contact (at least for the time being), and I have to use heavy-duty eye drops and this weird eye goop at night.  Incredibly near-sighted, I absolutely cannot go without wearing glasses.

So where's the silver lining?

Well, not having to put in my contacts in the morning and take them out again at night saves me a few minutes of time.  And those few minutes start to add up after a while; it means getting going quicker and getting to bed earlier, and quite frankly I need all the help I can get.

Have a wonderful night!

No comments: