Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Glamourmom Nursing Top

For anyone who is nursing, pregnant and planning on nursing, or knows someone who is or will be nursing soon, I have a tip on a great product. It is a nursing tank top made by Glamourmom. Basically it is a tank top with a shelf nursing bra built right in. I'm not sure if I would wear this during the day, as the nursing clasps are quite evident, but it is FANTASTIC for nighttime. You can find it at Motherhood Maternity, or if you live in the Grand Rapids area you can check out Baby Beloved Inc. for a whole line of Glamourmom products. This is the only one I have tried so I can't vouch for the other ones, but I LOVE this one!

1 comment:

Shan said...

I LOVE these! And actually, I was just at Baby Beloved on Saturday getting another one. I also got the Bravado nursing tank, which was TOTALLY comfortable too!