Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nap: 1 Mom: 1!

Yeah, he took three naps yesterday! Oh, and each was at least 40 minutes long ... the last one was about 1 hour and 10 minutes long! Yay! I am so proud of my little guy!

And to top it all off HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Yup, that's right. In fact, he's still sleeping. Awesome.

That being said, we learned a valuable lesson last night: when a baby is on a schedule, it is best not to stray from the schedule if possible. We decided to try putting him to bed an hour early last night because he seemed awfully tired, and he ended up crying for about an hour. In our arms, yes, but still crying for an hour. He was just soooo awake. Every time I tried putting him in bed, he woke up crying.

Lesson learned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Did you still wake up during the night to check on him? I do that sometimes when Ellie has a good night. I love that picture of Baylor with the hat on on the horse! So cute.

Shan said...

YAY for Baylor!

Nicole said...

No, I didn't wake up to check on him. I was SO tired that I didn't wake up until my alarm went off in the morning. And I generally try to keep in the mindset of "he's okay, I don't have to check on him". It just keeps me sane.