Monday, April 26, 2010

Aunt Christine's Birthday

My sister's birthday was this past Sunday, so we spent the day helping her celebrate!

But first a haircut was in order! He did so well! Not a single tear was shed.


Then it was time to help Aunt Christine open her presents!


After nap time we headed off to Carrabba's for some birthday dinner. Baylor enjoyed his thoroughly, both as food and as entertainment. For almost the entire dinner, he transferred his spaghetti and meatballs from one bowl to another.


Thank goodness for two bowls!


It was great fun!


Great, messy fun. (This was also the reason why I found spaghetti noodles in the washing machine after I had done a kids' load. *sigh*)


As per usual, Mollie slept through the whole dinner.

She did get some good snuggle time in with the birthday girl when we got back to the house, though. I have a feeling these two will be quite the pair as Mollie grows up.


Smile, Aunt Christine!



It was a lovely little birthday gathering, if I do say so myself! Happy birthday, little sister!

No comments: