Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Sea of Memories

Quite frankly, I had so many pictures I didn't even know where to start. The last week and a half has been chock full of so many memories that I've wanted to capture that my "Baylor & Amalia" file already has over 170 pictures in it. Since I couldn't post them all, I took my mom's advice and posted my favorites to share with you.

My view of Miss Amalia while we were in the hospital.

Baylor's second or third visit to the hospital to visit us. He loved the hospital bed and made it go up and down. But what he still talks about every single day ... the elevator. He tells us his own little version of how everything went down; today he finally included "baby" in the story.

First hugs from her big brother.

Trying so hard to make it work. I'm going to will it if I have to.


First go at tummy time ... she's a champ already!

Lately the little man has been all about peekaboo ...


Mollie was a champ at her first doctor's visit, only crying when they stretched her out to measure her and when Dr. Mike swaddled her arms in. This is the only time I've caught her sucking on her fingers; I'm glad I was able to capture it.


More hugs from her big brother ...


And he helped put together her new bouncy seat! Look at those skills!


Now that the weather is finally warmer, Little B has been over to our neighbors' house to enjoy their slide a little bit.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amber from Girl with the Red Hair said...

You have such a beautiful little family. Congrats, love! XO