Sunday, April 18, 2010

THAT Kid?

I apologize if any of you reading were that kid or are that adult. I mean no offense to you.

I'll preface my post by saying that I don't like condiments; I don't understand them, particularly the cold ones that go on hot foods (e.g., ketchup on french fries). So you can imagine my displeasure at the prospect that my little man might be one of those kids who wants ketchup on everything.

Seriously, the kid took his little spork, scooped it full of ketchup, and ate it! He had ketchup on broccoli, asparagus, and carrots (and on his burger, of course).

He kept reaching for the bottle and asking for more!

I'm envisioning a future where I have to carry copious amounts of ketchup packets in our diaper bag to get him to eat anything. Say it isn't so!

But ...

I guess if he's gonna be that kid but be this happy ...


I can be okay with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You couldn't have cropped me out of that last picture?! Yeesh! Nice post (other than my picture).
Love you all, Oma