Thursday, July 22, 2010

Four Months: Lady Amalia

Today is Lady Amalia's four month birthday! Can you believe it?

In the past month, she has really started a love affair with her lovey Winnie. Often she can be found in her bouncy seat, snoozing with him on her face. Yes, it freaks me out. Yes, I check on her frequently.


Last night we did a little photo shoot on the floor during tummy time, and she lit up.

I know she's my daughter and everything, but come on ... just look at that smile!


She has developed a super sweet personality and has an amazing smile to match. Oh, and though she will be weighed officially at the doctor's office on Monday, a preliminary weighing reveals that she's tipping the scales at 15 lbs. 8 oz.! And she's already fitting nicely into 9 month clothing. I can't wait to see how long she is now!

You go, chickabee!

1 comment:

Holly said...

My boy HATES tummy time. The only way I can get him to cooperate is if he lays on me. He'll tolerate it on the ground if I'm brushing his hair but as soon as I'm done he screams. Hopefully he'll enjoy it more the more he does it, because he's getting a flat head ...