Monday, July 19, 2010

Two Firsts, One Weekend

Miss Mollie enjoyed two firsts this weekend.

First first: She got to sit in the high chair while we ate dinner. Did she like it?

Oh yes she did!


Second first: She got to go swimming! Like the hat?


Yeah, she hates the hat (wonder why ...), but it's an SPF 50+ so it's essential.


Yeah, and right about then in the picture above I was getting a raging sunburn. I did something highly uncharacteristic of me and went sans sunscreen. And I'm paying for it; the pain is no fun and I'm aware of the risks I foolishly took. And it has reminded me why I am so vigilant about wearing sunscreen myself and slathering it on my children as well.

Anyhow, enjoy the firsts! We certainly did.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

But look.... the pool isn't green anymore!! :-)

Nicole said...

Nope! Thank goodness too ... it sure was hot last weekend!