Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin' ... Again

A few weeks ago, my mom took the kids and I to get pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch.  As you can see, Baylor was pretty excited for the event.

It was a lovely day, just starting to turn fall-ish out.  Mollie, of course, rocked it in her pumpkin-wear, looking scrumptious as usual.


This wasn't Baylor's first time at Under The Pines, but I doubt he recalled our trip there last year.  (Oh, and on a side note ... this post was originally called simply "Pumpkin Pickin'" until I realized that I had used the EXACT same title for last year's outing post.  Apparently I like what I like.  Also, I had no idea how much Baylor had changed in a year; you should totally breeze through some of October '09 for a real taste - it'll blow your mind!)


They had a little bin full of free apples to eat while you shop, and Baylor was more than glad to partake. 


Mollie got to ride in the Ergo Baby on Oma ...


... which freed me up to show Baylor all the harvest fall has to offer.  From funky-looking squash and gourds ...


... to some truly beautiful pumpkins.  He, of course, wanted to take them all home with us.  And drip apple juice all over the place.


Then he spotted a hill, and his little two-year-old legs told him to run ... so he did.


It took a lot of coaxing, but I finally got him away from the tree and up to the pumpkins again.


We tried to get a picture of the kiddos together, but it wasn't to be.  Too much going on and too little stability out of Mollie. 


It was a gorgeous fall day.  I hope you enjoy yours!

No comments: