Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Best Little Traveler Ever

My son did AWESOME on the plane ride yesterday! Ah woo hoo! He played on my lap and even took a couple little naps. He smiled at everyone and didn't cry when the other babies on the plane (and there were A LOT of them) cried. So proud of my little man.

He did, however, poop on the plane ... I did not like changing him in the airplane bathroom. He is too big for the changing table and we hit a little bit of turbulence when we were in there. Plus, it went up his back so I had to ask one of the flight attendants to ask my husband for an extra outfit.

When we got to Florida, we discovered that his pack n' play didn't make it with us, so he got to sleep on the floor last night (with a little padding underneath and a lot of pillows around him as a makeshift pen). The pack came this morning, so hopefully he'll sleep in that tonight.

So far, his favorite thing about Florida is that there are paddle fans in almost every room of the condo. He can't stop staring at them.

No comments: