Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Doings

Today my hubby and I are taking our son to see the butterflies at Frederik Meijer Gardens. This is a beautiful attraction here in our lovely Grand Rapids, and a special spot for the two of us ... it's where we got married! In fact, you can see a picture of OUR wedding on their website! I have to say, it was the best wedding I've ever been to and I am so proud of how it came out.


I digress.

So we're going to see the butterflies exhibit early this afternoon and maybe heading over to Lowe's to look for a new mailbox. The snowplow threw so much snow at our mailbox with such force that it snapped the stupid thing off about three feet up the post. Grrr. So now we have to dig up the old post and put in a new one. And as our mailbox is a bit on the jank side of things, we'll be getting a new one of those, too.

What are you guys doing today?

1 comment:

Amber said...

What a beautiful wedding photo! Have a great day with your family!

I'm just super busy with school stuff and hopefully squeezing in a long run later :-)