Sunday, March 29, 2009

Question: Man-ssage

My family went on a fishing trip on Wednesday, and I stayed back with my son and had fun in the sun. Great day!

To make up for missing the fishing trip, my parents sprang for a massage for my sister and I! Ah woo hoo! We got to the spa and filled out all the necessary forms, then we were paired up with our masseuses. I got a woman (the owner) and my sister got a man! This was only her second massage (the first didn't go well) so I was really considering switching with her so she would get a good massage. But I didn't (which was a good thing because the masseuse gave me what seemed to be a deep tissue massage - I nearly threw up at one point ... it was AWESOME) and my sister got what she ended up calling a "man-ssage". She said he did a good job, but when it came time to massage her back with his arm she said it was a little ... hairy.

So what do you think? Massage from a man ... yea or nay?

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I've had massages by both genders and really I think it depends on the person...not the gender. I've had good ones and bad ones from both. At this point...I'd just love a massage...sounds like heaven.

Aubrey said...

My brother-in-law Jeremy is the best massage therpist I know - He is better than any woman I've ever had. After I was in a car accident he worked on my neck for a few days and I had no whip lash or anything - so I am OK with men as long as they know what they are doing. I just think some women have issues with Men working on them while they are vulnerable.