Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick Mommy ... Bummer

It was bound to happen eventually, but I caught my son's cold. Bummer. Not surprising since the little guy coughed directly into my mouth a couple times the other night and likes to give uber-slobbery kisses. Not that I would ever turn down one of those kisses.

But I digress ... I am feeling a bit punk. It's not horrible, but I definitely don't feel like moving from this spot I have warmed up on the couch. Sadly, there is much to be done around the house and life doesn't stop just because I don't feel great.

In efforts to keep my spirits up, I'll post a picture of something that made me laugh this weekend.

My son was playing on his tummy on the floor on Saturday. I put the Goldfish cracker box and his drum set in front of him to entice him to move forward, but much to his chagrin he could only scoot backwards. And scoot backwards he did ... halfway under his play mat! When he realized what he did, he looked at me and smiled a little. Then he rolled over to his back and hung out there for a bit. What a cutie!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

That is so cute! He is so very clever. He must get that from his mother. =]