Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Craig's Crusaders

As some of you may know, my Uncle Craig passed away last year the day before my son was born. He was diagnosed with late-stage melanoma (skin cancer) in November 2007 and fought so hard against it.

My cousin, his daughter, has started a Relay for Life team in his honor and I am a team member! Craig's Crusaders will be walking in the Eaton Rapids Relay for Life this May and we would love and appreciate all the donations we can get. I know in these difficult times donating is the last thing people feel like they can do (trust me, I feel it too), but cancer seems to be an ever-present reality in people's lives today and I feel like it is so important to raise funds to help eradicate this horrible disease.

Every little bit counts.

Please visit my personal page on the Relay for Life website at ...

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09National?px=9873464&pg=personal&fr_id=14395

I'll be posting more about this later on and will share with you more of who my uncle was.

Until then, have a wonderful day!

1 comment: