Thursday, December 17, 2009

Did I Mention He's Tall?

Yeah, my kiddo is so tall now that he has decided to start exploring the drawers of our kitchen desk.

While they may be locked, they still allow enough space for him to sneak his little arm in and find goodies.


Lately, this flashlight has been his favorite treasure.


He has even tried to figure out the crank-charge feature on it! (Though he prefers to have me do it.)


Oh, and I may have showed him how to spin it on the tile floor. Yes, yes, I created a monster in doing so ... but he just loves it!


He just loves this little flashlight! (And, all concerned, I asked his pediatrician yesterday if it could blind him, and he assured me that it can't. Ah woo hoo! Play away, little man!)


Sometimes it's just the simple things in life that can make us the most happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two things: 1. I love the tippy toe look in the drawer. 2. Ellie loves flashlight too. She carries her Dads around all over.