Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I totally forgot to put up pictures of our Christmas tree a couple weeks ago ... so here it is! Now looking at this photo, I realize I didn't do a very good job of fluffing up the branches after having been stored in the basement for a year, but I can't help but smile when I see those big, old-fashioned bulbs!

Little B's new favorite thing is to take ornaments off the tree and walk around with them. We have all the unbreakable/soft ornaments down low so I don't have to constantly tell him, "No!" and keep him away from the tree. He has the important job of turning it on every day and he seems to be enjoying his responsibility.


And I thought I'd throw this in for good measure. We went out to get the mail the other day after it had begun to snow, and I think he finally realized (given how I made him dress) that something outside has changed.


Hope the holidays are treating you all well!

No comments: