Monday, February 22, 2010

The Jackson Pollack of Crayons

I honestly couldn't be prouder of my little man. He has finally gotten into coloring, and I am over-the-moon excited about it!

Just look at that concentration!

He even gets excited when he rediscovers his current favorite color: blue!


That's my boy!

Yeah, I put his artwork up on the fridge! The first one went in his baby box, but this one is a true gem! I might even frame it for his room.


If the artwork really picks up, we'll have to clear off all the other stuff on the fridge and create our own little gallery. But for now ...


Like I said, I couldn't be more excited or more proud of my little man.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

aww he is a darling.I also kept my daughter's first drawing. You just wait until he starts his wall art. Like my little Bela.

http://croatia-eolivas.blogspot.com/2010/02/coloring-on-walls.html